Powered Vinyl Roll Up Doors offer an economical solution for room separation from temperature loss, dust, and noise control while allowing easy access for foot, cart, and motorized traffic. Each door is custom fit to your opening for a quick install and great fit. Available with remote control or motion sensors for rapid access into and out of work zones, loading docks, and warehouse storage areas.
An Economical Solution
Roll up vinyl doors are less expensive than steel doors and are more flexible and faster.
Easy Kit Install
The roll-up vinyl door is easy to install with a few basic tools and a piece of lifting equipment for larger doors.
The bottom bar break-away feature, with automatic reset is a time saver and protects your investment
Quick to Clean
The doors are easy to maintain and clean. Most replacement parts needed are only a day or two away
Vinyl Roll Up Doors
Paylon commercial roll-up doors offer an economical solution for room separation from temperature loss, dust, and noise control while allowing easy access for foot, cart, and motorized traffic. Each door is custom fit to your specific application and since it is motorized traffic moves quickly!
All our industrial vinyl roll-up doors come as a complete kit for field installation, custom made for your application. The doors are easy to install and are designed to give you many years of trouble-free operation. The industrial plastic roll-up doors can be either header or face of wall mounted and come with all the necessary parts for a complete installation.
Roll-up vinyl doors are constructed with high-grade materials with few moving parts. This will ensure easy installation and provide many years of trouble-free service. All main components are easy to replace. Depending on your application, we offer 2 types of manual roll-up vinyl doors (Spring-loaded and chain hoist).
- Motorized – In-tube (Sizes up to 16′ x 16′)
- Motorized – Jack-shaft (Sizes up to 20′ x 20′)
- Larger Sizes - Upon request
There are three mounting options available depending on your needs:
- In-Jamb Mount - Mounted In The Opening
- Wall Mount - Mounted Over The Opening
- Stand-off Mount - Mounted Over Existing Door
Rapid Access With Ease
Used In Many Applications
Door Construction – Doors are constructed from double-coated tear-resistant vinyl coated nylon. Standard feature includes break away wind bars with automatic reset, replaceable aluminum track and a full-width PVC viewing window.
Track System – Deep wall aluminum track with automatic reset system built into each door as standard equipment. Depending on door size 2″, 4″ and 6″ track channel is used.
Manual Roll Up Door Applications
Motorized industrial vinyl roll-up doors are perfect inside and out in the following types of plants, and many more.
- Food Processing Facilities
- Pharmaceutical Facilities
- General Manufacturing
- Greenhouse Growers
- Warehouse Storage
Vinyl Roll Up Doors are custom manufactured to size and feature durable 22 or 40-ounce vinyl, along with a bottom bar foam core cushion that ensures a positive floor contact seal when you have uneven floors.
- Breakaway feature utilizing flexible fiberglass wind bars
- Maximum Size: 25’W x 20’H (With 3 Motor Options)
- Standard 22 ounce vinyl, optional 40-ounce upgrade available (On certain sizes)
- Standard full-width vision panel ensures good visibility for faster traffic
- 1/4Hp in-tube motor, 4-Amp, single-phase, 120V, (12 in./sec. Raise Speed)
- 1/2Hp Jackshaft Motor, 8-Amp, single-phase 120V, (20 in./sec. Raise Speed)
- 1.0Hp Jackshaft Motor, 10-Amp, single-phase 120V, (20 in./sec. Raise Speed)
- Built-in automatic reset system is a standard feature on all motorized bug doors
- Flexible fiberglass wind bars or aluminum hinge option available for high wind areas
- Snaptite aluminum tracks available in 2”, 4”, and 6” depths allow for easy replacement
- Available in 4 mounting styles: Header Mount, Wall Mount, E-Track, and Stand-Off Mount
- One year limited warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Motion sensors for automatic opening and closing
- Remote controls allowing door operation from a distance
- Pull-Cord operators, allowing door operation from fork trucks
- NEMA 4 controls, allowing protection from rain, dust, or moisture
- You can upgrade to a 34" Per/Sec motor for small to medium size doors