Motorized Mesh Screen Roll Up Doors offer an economical solution for blocking birds and/or bugs while maintaining maximum air flow for ventilation. Powered Roll up Bug Screen Doors can work in conjunction with your existing steel doors. The door is operated using a motor inside of the roller tube at 4 amps, single phase, and 120V. With a push of a button the door opens and closes for complete access to your dock door opening.
An Economical Solution
Powered roll-up bug doors are less expensive than steel roll up doors and allow ventilation.
Easy Kit Install
The roll-up screen is easy to install with a few basic tools and a piece of lifting equipment for larger doors.
The bottom bar break-away feature, with automatic reset is a time saver and protects your investment
Quick to Clean
The screen doors are easy to maintain and clean. Most parts needed are stocked.
Bug Screen Roll-up Doors
Paylon commercial roll up doors offer an economical solution for keeping bugs, birds and other insects out of your warehouse and other manufacturing areas. All while allowing easy access for foot, cart and motorized traffic. Each door is custom fit to your specific opening.
All our commercial bug screen doors come as a complete kit, custom made for your application. The doors are easy to install and are designed to give many years trouble free operation. The commercial bug screen doors can be either header or face of wall mounted and come with all the necessary parts for a complete installation.
Roll up bug mesh doors are constructed with high-grade materials with few moving parts. This will ensure easy installation and provide many years of trouble-free service. All main components are easy to replace. Depending on your application, we offer 2 types of manual roll-up vinyl doors (Spring loaded and chain hoist).
- Motorized – In-tube (Sizes up to 16′ x 16′)
- Motorized – Jack-shaft (Sizes up to 20′ x 20′)
- Larger sizes - Upon request
There are three mounting options available depending on your needs:
- In-Jamb Mount - Mounted In The Opening
- Wall Mount - Mounted Over The Opening
- Stand-off Mount - Mounted Over Existing Door
Keep Out Birds and Bugs
Paylon screen mesh doors offer an economical solution for blocking birds and/or bugs while maintaining maximum air flow for ventilation. Roll up Bug Screen Doors can work in conjunction with your existing steel doors. Other versions available already retractable side to side bug screen curtain ideal for very low traffic and also a manually operated roll up bug screen door.
Roll up bird doors or roll up bug doors are designed to give maximum air-flow ventilation (which reduces cooling costs) while giving maximum protection against flying insects, birds, rodents, or flying debris. Depending on your application we offer 2 types of electric doors (Standard duty or high cycle).
Also Known As
- Automatic bird screen doors
- Automatic bug screen doors
- Motorized bird screen doors
- Motorized bug screen doors
Great For Ventalation
Roll up bird doors or roll up bug doors are designed to give maximum air-flow ventilation (which reduces cooling costs) while giving maximum protection against flying insects, birds, rodents, or flying debris. Depending on your application we offer 2 types of manual bug doors (Spring loaded or chain hoist).
Used In Many Applications
Door Construction – Doors are constructed from high strength vinyl coated polyester screen 10oz. Standard feature includes breakaway crossbars and 3-piece replaceable guide track.
Track System – Deep wall aluminum track with automatic reset system built into each door as standard equipment. Depending on door size 2″, 4″ and 6″ track channel are used.
Manual Roll Up Door Applications
Industrial bug screen roll-up doors are perfect inside and out in the following types of plants, and many more.
- Food Processing Facilities
- Pharmaceutical Facilities
- General Manufacturing
- Greenhouse Growers
- Warehouse Storage
Bug Screen Roll Up Doors are custom manufactured to size and features an industrial-grade bug mesh vinyl along with a bottom bar foam core cushion that ensures a positive floor contact seal when you have uneven floors.
- Maximum Size: 25’W x 20’H (With 3 Motor Options)
- 1/4Hp in-tube motor, 4-Amp, single-phase, 120V, (12 in./sec. Raise Speed)
- 1/2Hp Jackshaft Motor, 8-Amp, single-phase 120V, (20 in./sec. Raise Speed)
- 1.0Hp Jackshaft Motor, 10-Amp, single-phase 120V, (20 in./sec. Raise Speed)
- Built-in automatic reset system is a standard feature on all motorized bug doors
- Flexible fiberglass wind bars or aluminum hinge option available for high wind areas
- Snaptite aluminum tracks available in 2”, 4”, and 6” depths allow for easy replacement
- Available in 4 mounting styles: Header Mount, Wall Mount, E-Track, and Stand-Off Mount
- One year limited warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Motion sensors for automatic opening and closing
- Remote controls allowing door operation from a distance
- Pull-Cord operators, allowing door operation from fork trucks
- NEMA 4 controls, allowing protection from rain, dust, or moisture
- You can upgrade to a 34" Per/Sec motor for small to medium size doors