Manual Bug and Bird Screen Roll Up Doors are operated by a heavy duty spring loaded roll tube or a chain hoist. Pull down handles are provided for easy opening and closing. Manual mesh insect screen doors are supplied with a locking pin and grommet or locking plate for holding door in place. A spring assisted Chain Hoist option is available for larger doors. Friction brake is supplied at 13’ and higher on chain hoist models.
An Economical Solution
Manual roll-up bug doors are less expensive than motorized yet still provide the same high-quality door.
Easy Kit Install
The roll-up screen is easy to install with a few basic tools and a piece of lifting equipment for larger doors.
The bottom bar break-away feature, with automatic reset is a time saver and protects your investment
Quick to Clean
The screen doors are easy to maintain and clean. Most parts needed are stocked.
Dock Door Screens
Dock door roll up screens offer an economical solution for keeping the bugs, birds, inspect and rodents out of your warehouse, dock loading zones and other internal areas. Each door is custom fit to your specific application for a perfect fit.
All our commercial bug screen doors come as a complete kit, custom made for your application. The doors are easy to install and are designed to give many years trouble free operation. The commercial bug screen doors can be either header or face of wall mounted and come with all the necessary parts for a complete installation.
Roll up bug screen doors are constructed with high-grade materials with few moving parts. This will ensure easy installation and provide many years of trouble-free service. All main components are easy to replace. Depending on your application, we offer 2 types of manual roll-up vinyl doors (Spring loaded and chain hoist).
- Manual, Spring Loaded (Sizes up to 12′ x 12′)
- Manual, Chain Hoist (Sizes up to 16′ x 16′)
There are three mounting options available depending on your needs:
- In-Jamb Mount - Mounted In The Opening
- Wall Mount - Mounted Over The Opening
- Stand-off Mount - Mounted Over Existing Door
Keep Out Birds and Bugs
Paylon screen mesh doors offer an economical solution for blocking birds and/or bugs while maintaining maximum air flow for ventilation. Roll up Bug Screen Doors can work in conjunction with your existing steel doors. Sliding bug door curtains are most commonly used in areas with minimal traffic or to cover large openings. Bug screen dock doors are commonly used in truck loading areas in a warehouse.
Also Known As
- Manual bird screen doors
- Manual bug screen doors
- Manual roll-up bird screen doors
- Manual roll-up bug screen doors
Great For Ventalation
Roll up bird doors or roll up bug doors are designed to give maximum air-flow ventilation (which reduces cooling costs) while giving maximum protection against flying insects, birds, rodents, or flying debris. Depending on your application we offer 2 types of manual bug doors (Spring loaded or chain hoist).
Used In Many Applications
Door Construction – Doors are constructed from high strength vinyl coated polyester screen 10oz. Standard feature includes break away cross bars and three piece replaceable guide track.
Track System – Deep wall aluminum track with automatic reset system built into each door as standard equipment. Depending on door size 2″, 4″ and 6″ track channel is used.
Manual Roll Up Door Applications
Industrial bug screen roll-up doors are perfect inside and out in the following types of plants, and many more.
- Food Processing Facilities
- Pharmaceutical Facilities
- General Manufacturing
- Greenhouse Growers
- Warehouse Storage
Bug Screen Roll Up Doors are custom manufactured to size and features an industrial-grade bug mesh vinyl along with a bottom bar foam core cushion that ensures a positive floor contact seal when you have uneven floors.
- Spring Loaded Maximum Size: 11’W x 12’H
- Chain Hoist Maximum Size: 16’W x 16’H
- Standard full-length vision panel allows for great visibility
- Built-in automatic reset system is a standard feature on all bug doors
- Breakaway feature utilizing flexible fiberglass wind bars is maintenance-free
- Snaptite aluminum tracks available in 2”, 4”, and 6” depths allow for easy replacement
- Chain hoist model features sealed bearing in the mounting plate to assist rotation
- One year limited warranty on parts and workmanship
- Spring Loaded - An internal spring makes raising and lowering the roll-up door curtain very easy.
- (The counter-balance spring is a standard feature on all push/pull systems)
- Chain Hoist - Using a gear-reduction pull-chain located on the side of the door allows easy operation.
- (Chain hoist operators are required for all larger manual operated doors)