Insulated roll-up doors are common in many applications such as sheds, other portable buildings, residential storage, small warehouses, garages, barns, counters, green houses, loading docks, workshops, shipping containers, and much more. It is no surprise these doors are famous across multiple industries as well as in residential properties. They are budget-priced, constructed from one-piece corrugated metal, sturdy like traditional doors, and more effective in preventing unwanted energy transfers.
Insulated metal rollup doors will keep your warehouse, garage, store, or home warm in the winter and cool in the summer. In the long-term, these doors will save you a fortune by reducing heating and air conditioning expenses.
Insulated roll-up residential doors have two main goals: achieving high energy efficiency and providing general protection exactly how traditional doors should. What makes these doors social is their incredible strength and durability. They can be used in all kinds of industrial application. Not to mention, they are fully-customizable with unique colors, sizes, accessories, and more.
Why You Should Choose Roll-Up Insulated Doors
They bring much needed security for your property. Roll up doors provide proper protection against unauthorized access, and will prevent flying debris or pests from sneaking in.
Utility bill-saving. Insulated metal rollup doors will greatly improve temperature control by stopping energy transfers. The summers will feel cooler and winters warmer. Save money in the long run by maintaining ideal temperature levels inside.
Easy to set up and use. Insulated warehouse doors will give you more space to work with while improving productivity and efficiency. It takes mere minutes to set up and will require almost no maintenance down time for years to come.
They look amazing. Any commercial business would appreciate such door types because they are a well-fitting addition to almost any exterior style. Insulated roll-up residential doors are also a popular addition to homes or garages.
Superior Temperature Control
Achieve Higher R-Values
By improving your home or warehouse's insulation R-value, you will not only create a more comfortable environment, but save some money is the long run. While there are multiple insulation methods, and none of them will fix all problems, one sure way to ensure a stable temperature control is to check your doors.
Conventional doors often fail in this regard because their swinging displaces the air around them; thus allowing colder (or warmer in the summer) air to enter the room. While the effect would be minimal if you rarely use the door, in warehouses with many operations or houses with many residents people and items will need to pass through all the time.
Energy losses will ramp up and negatively impact the bills later on. Even if a conventional door is not in use, it might still leak in colder/warmer air. Roll-up doors fix this issue as well.
Paylon's Insulated Roll-Up Doors
- Manual or motorized operation
- Choose between a wide variety of colors
- Less expensive than rigid walls or other door solutions
- The insulated roll-up doors do not cut down on light
- Easy to install and take down if needed
- Corrosion-resistant finish
- The sides are sealed off to prevent moisture or wind from entering
- Sealed bearings for smooth operation
- The rough opening is the same as your selected dimensions
- Max door size = 18' x 18'; sides room range from - 4" to 8"; jead room range from - 7" to 16"
- Roll-up insulated doors improve productivity and efficiency
- Reduce energy costs and keep the work going for longer
- They require little-to-no maintenance
- You can adjust them in various kinds of openings
- The doors can be customized per your application
- They can withstand negative effects such as high or low temperatures, heavy rain, strong winds, or even steam
- Insulated warehouse doors can have up to 15 door cycles per hour
Create Your Own Unique Custom Door
Mounting clearances needed:
- Max door size = 18' x 18'
- Sides room range from - 4" to 8"
- Head room range from - 7" to 16"
You can mount the doors in three different locations:
- Outside the building
- Inside an exterior wall
- On an interior wall
Optional roll cover for outside mount
The three door roll types are:
- Spring-Loaded - (Up to 10' Height)
- Chain-Hoist - (Over 10' Height)
- Motorized (All Sizes)
Roll options include:
- Remote control (motorized)
- Commercial key lock (manual)
- Or none of the mentioned above
You can also choose between two door curtain types:
- Standard non-insulated
- Or optional insulated
There is a wide range of colors to choose from: glossy white, matte white, silhouette, bronze, fern green, evergreen, forest green, dark teal, teal, polar blue, royal blue, continental brown, maroon, cedar red, valentine red, sunset orange, desert tan, sandstone, safety yellow, patriot red, galvalume, uncle Bob's yellow, light stone, and desert sand.
Other Insulation Door And Curtain Options
Heavy-Duty Dock Doors
If you prefer a heavy-duty option, we've got you covered. Our Heavy-Duty Dock Doors are constructed with high-grade materials and few moving parts. These doors are designed with heavy industrial use in mind. They will reduce heating bills and can withstand constant usage with high door cycles.
Shipping Container Roll-Up Doors
Paylon's shipping container doors are available with optional insulated panels. Their goal is to allow easy access into the container as well as temperature control, so your goods will not be exposed to the harsh outdoor elements while storage or shipment. They come in custom sizes and with multiple openings.
Commercial Roll-Up Doors
If you are in need of commercial metal insulated doors, these also offer amazing temperature control. They are perfect for all sorts of applications such as storefronts, warehouse, loading docks, rental storage, or manufacturing plants, and are designed to open and close quickly.