If you want to add side access to your storage containers, we’ve got you covered. Paylon’s custom-made roll-up doors are the perfect solution!
Our roll-up shipping container doors are constructed from from a heavy gauge of galvanized steel. Standard color is light tan on the outside and off-white on the inside. Different door types offer many additional colors to choose from. They are also available as standard or optional insulated panels.
These doors are constructed with two ideas in mind: longevity and security. They will last for years to come while offering 24/7 protection against unauthorized access, the outside elements, birds, bugs, and other pests. Their functionality is also of great importance, as they woll create multiple access points anywhere on your shipping container and allow you to efficiently organize the stored goods.
Available in a variety of materials including galvanized, prime painted, stainless steel, and aluminum. All main components are easy to replace. Paylon's roll-up doors provide an easy access to your goods and merchandise. With enough modifications, the roll-up doors can be placed on all four vertical sides of the shipping container at the same time.
Choose Paylon's Roll-Up Shipping Container Doors
- The doors are constructed with high-grade materials with few moving parts
- Easy installation and many years of trouble-free service
- Steel roll-up doors are ideal for storage
- The doors are weather-resistant
- Numerous sizes and dimensions
- Choose custom colors
- Manual or automation doors
- You can divide your contained into two or more smaller parts and add roll-up doors to each of them. By doing this, you can store different materials in specific container sections and provide secure access to other people
- Ideal for businesses and remote locations
- Forklift goods into the side of the container without trapping them at the opposite end of the swing doors
All our roll-up doors come as a complete kit, custom made for your application. The doors are easy to install and are designed to give many years trouble-free operation. The doors can be either header or face of wall mounted and come with all the necessary parts for a complete installation.
By filling a quick quote form, you will be able to design your own unique roll-up shipping container doors. We give you the freedom to customize the doors as much as you want. Should anything bother you, our team will always be there to answer your questions. You can choose:
- Clear dimension openings in heights and sizes (the ranges vary depending on which type of door you choose to build). Heavy-duty doors can range from 4' to 40' while medium-duty from 4' to 20'
- A lot of colors to choose from
- Different mounting styles
- Different roll door types
- Optional pull or roll covers
- Optional insulated protection
- And other accessories depending on the type
Our roll-up doors are multipurpose and can be used for a lot of other applications; not only shipping containers. Some common applications include storefronts, warehouses, loading docks, manufacturing plants, farms, pharmacies, chemical facilities, restaurants, commercial counters, banks, garages, different residential applications, and more.