Paylon's roll-up car wash doors are designed specifically to meet the industry's highest standards. They are custom-made to fit in any opening and continue operating even in high-traffic car washes. The vinyl we use has industrial strength and is corrosion-resistant.
Should an accidental impact happen, the car wash doors will reset automatically and stay up and running to guarantee maximum efficiency. By purchasing our doors, you will minimize downtime, improve security, and provide a seamless experience for your customers.
Low-Maintenance And Weather Resistant
There are different options to choose from, depending on what door type you need. We offer three types of roll-up car wash doors: manual, motorized, and high-speed. Here are the features you can customize:
- Mounting types include: in-jab mount, wall mount, and stand-off mount. The high-speed doors also include header and e-track mounts.
- Roll types: they vary depending on the door. Push and pull or chain-hoist for the manual doors; in-tube or external motors for the motorized doors, and standard or sealed motors for the high-speed doors.
- Curtains: we offer either 20 oz or 40 oz vinyl.
- Colors: choose between blue, black, green, yellow, gray, red, tan, and white.
- Corrosion-resistant industrial vinyl and door components
- A low-maintenance design which boosts car wash efficiency
- Durability for heavy-duty operations and protection against the elements
- Longevity for many years of trouble-free usage
- Doors are designed for constant use and can withstand many cycles per hour
- Individually replaceable sections and easy repairs
High speed car wash doors allows for rapid movement of cars into and out of your car wash facility.
Easy Kit Install
The roll-up doors are easy to install with a few basic tools and a piece of lifting equipment for larger doors.
The bottom bar break-away feature, with automatic reset is a time saver and protects your investment
Quick to Clean
The roll up doors are easy to maintain and clean. Most parts that are needed are in stock.
Types Of Carwash Doors
Manual Roll-Up Carwash Doors
Ideal for low use applications. they are easy to install and low maintenance. Spring loaded or chain hoist. Sizes range from 3' x 7' to 11' x 12' (Pull Down) and 16' x 16' (Chain hoist)
Motorized Roll-Up Carwash Doors
Ideal for where higher traffic is present. 3 different speed levels are available to fit your door cycle needs. In-tube or Jack-shaft motor. Sizes range from 3' x 7' up to 20' x 25'
High-Speed Roll-Up Carwash Doors
Ideal for fast-moving or high-volume traffic and/or needing climate-control. Fast cycles. Minimal temperature loss during operation. Sizes range from 4' x 7' up to 25' x 40'
Why Choose Paylon's Roll-Up Carwash Doors?
Paylon's high-performance, roll-up car wash doors are the perfect long-term investment. Instead of leaving the exit open throughout the day, or using other alternatives, our doors will complete the job at a fraction of the cost.
The doors will remain in good shape in all weather conditions. Their surface is easy to clean. They also have a nice, professional look. With all the customization options to choose from, you can create a perfectly-fitting door with amazing looks. Our doors also include a clear vision panel.
Temperature And Noise Control
Our doors will also create a better working environment for employees at the car wash. The doors will keep inside temperatures stable and thus reduce electricity costs. Another thing worth noting is preventing freeze ups on the ground if the climate outside is really cold.
Noise could be a major concern to neighboring properties, but the doors will keep decibel levels to an acceptable level. Lastly, the doors will prevent overspray from touching the cars in the queue.