Heavy-Duty Dock Doors are constructed with high-grade materials with few moving parts. The installation process is quick and easy. We can guarantee you will have years of trouble-free service. All main components are easy to replace.
The doors are designed with heavy industrial use in mind. They can withstand constant usage with high door cycles. Depending on your application, we offer 2 types of manual service doors: spring-loaded and chain-hoist. We offer a wide range of customization options as well.
- Can withstand heavy industrial use
- Improve productivity and efficiency
- The doors are easy to operate
- Reduce energy costs and keep the work going for longer
- They require little-to-no maintenance
- You can adjust them in various kinds of openings
- The doors can be customized per your application
- They can withstand negative effects such as high or low temperatures or steam
- Can handle as many as 15 door cycles per hour
Resetting Dock Doors Efficiency
Reduce Energy Loss
Our break-away dock doors are excellent for sealing off spaces and preventing steam or humidity from passing through. Or, of course, they can be useful in places where the temperature needs to be controlled, such as painting, shipping and receiving rooms, or air-conditioned and heated areas. Reducing energy loss could save a lot of money later on.
Easy To Use, Inexpensive, And Require Low Maintenance
Break-away dock doors achieve new heights of efficiency and durability. They offer security, reduce energy costs to such an extent, your facility can go green, and are a potent investment in the long term.
Higher volumes of traffic will eventually lead to door damage, and such occurrences might be common enough to result in production delays, higher maintenance costs, and dangerous working conditions. When your dock door is out of service and you must ship a product right away, things can get messy. However, our doors are designed in a way to eliminate such issues. Knock them out in any direction, open, and then close the door to reset it. Easy-to-fix so you can move on with other assignments. Another thing to take into consideration is how many door cycles per hour or day will the door handle.
Fully-Customizable Impact Roll-Up Dock Doors
You can mount the doors in three different locations:
- Outside the building
- Inside an exterior wall
- On an interior wall
The three door roll types are:
- Spring-Loaded - (Up to 10' Height)
- Chain-Hoist - (Over 10' Height)
- Motorized (All Sizes)
The clear opening dimensions can range from:
- Sides room range from 4" to 10"
- Head room range from 7" to 18"
There are two mounting styles:
- In-jamb mount- (mounts in the opening)
- Wall mount - (mounts over the opening)
Roll options include:
- Outside motor cover (optional)
- Security key switch (optional)
- Or no options
Curtain types include:
- Curved slat - (standard) $
- Flat side slat - (optional) $
- Insulated slat - (optional) $$$